10 Back to School Questions to ask your Kids | East Valley Photographer
I still miss going back to school. Okay, I don’t actually miss the school part, what I miss is the new beginning, the new chapter, that feeling of progressing and measuring the passing of my life, and the learning new things. New notebooks, new clothes, new teacher, new classrooms, new subjects, new friends. Looking back, even though summer felt like an eternity three months just isn’t that long. But those three months were magic, you left school a 4th grader and came back a 5th grader and suddenly felt so much older.
These big deal moments are happening right now for your kids. They feel like something has changed but what? It’s them. They’ve changed. The experiences of the past year have changed them and they’re one year older. This is a great time to document their growth with back to school pictures (ones that can actually capture their personality, aka not school pictures) and these 10 back to school questions. Add both to their album so they can look back and see their progress.
10 Back to School Questions
- Why are you excited about # grade?
- What is something you are really good at?
- What is something you want to get better at?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?
- What was the best thing you did this summer?
- If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
- Who are your best friends?
- What is your favorite thing to do with your friends?
- What are your favorite things?
- School Subject?
- Food, desert, and candy?
- Thing to do?
- Place to be?