Arizona Senior & Missionary Pictures | Arizona Photographer
Because the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints changed the missionary age from 19 to 18 I take more senior & missionary pictures in the same session! Its crazy how young these young people are and yet they’re prepared to leave their families to serve missions and share the gospel with the world.
Nate is headed to the Sydney Australia South Mission speaking Tongan!
The fundamental truths Missionaries teach are:
- The same church that Jesus established when he was on the earth has been restored through a latter-day prophet.
- Since that restoration there has been an unbroken line of latter-day prophets that hold all the keys of the kingdom and receive revelation for our modern day.
- We lived with God before we came to earth and will return to live with him when we die.
- Families can be together forever when sealed by priesthood keys in the Lord’s temples.
- Through the Atonement of Christ we will all be resurrected and live forever. Through that same Atonement we can be cleansed of our sins when we repent, become children of Christ, and inherit the kingdom of God.
- The Gospel of Christ is: faith, repentance, baptism by immersion for the remission of sins, the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end.
- The Book of Mormon was translated by the power of God by Joseph Smith, His prophet, and is a second witness of Christ and, together with the Bible, contains the fullness of His gospel.
I spent 18 months teaching these same truths to the people of NYC as a missionary but more importantly I know that they are true. I promise they can change your life when you learn with real intent and put them to the test in your life. If you have more questions shoot me and email or visit Mormon.org.