Gilbert Extended Family Photographer
As a Gilbert Photographer, extended family sessions are some of my favorites. Recently I was working on a photo project and regretted not having more pictures with my grandparents. I wish we’d not only done more extended family pictures (even as our family grew, over 40 grandkids!), but that I’d personally taken more pictures with just me and my grandparents. Those are special relationships and worth documenting both collectively and individually and I’d love to get more one on one shots with grandparents and their posterity.
Here are all the shots you can expect during your Gilbert extended family photography session:
- Everyone; Grandparents, their children & spouses, grandkids.
- The Original Family; Grandparents & their children.
- The Original Family + In-laws; Grandparents, their children + spouses.
- The Original Children
- Grandma & Grandpa with all the Grandkids
- Each Child with their family; Mom, Dad & all their kids.
- Each child with their spouse; no kids
- An individual picture of each grandchild.
- Just grandma and grandpa.
And where possible I also hope to catch these special moments:
- Grandma with each grandchild
- Grandpa with each grandchild.
- All the cousins
- And additional pictures of each individual family.