Cake Smash Photographer| Happy Birthday Little R
Cake Smash Mini Sessions
It’s official, I’m declaring myself a cake smash photographer! Okay, so I already was but I’ve decided to offer them more regularly and as mini sessions to make them super accessible to my wonderful clients. Ready for the details? Here we go:
- 1st Saturday morning of every month
- 15 minutes; 5 for birthday portraits and 10 for the cake smash.
- 15 retouched images in an online gallery
- At an outdoor location in the Mesa/Gilbert area. Until further notice this means the Riparian Preserve.
- A gender neutral backdrop provided (see preview below), feel free to bring additional decorations to make it unique for your baby. If you don’t like my backdrop you don’t have to use it, just bring a simple, neutral colored blanket and well set it up close by.
- Cake not included, if you’d like me to make a cake for your session +$30
- $99 + tax
Sound like the perfect way to celebrate and document your little one turning one? I thought so. Shoot me a message and claim your mini session spot in your baby’s birthday month now. No limit to how far in advance you can schedule.
Happy Birthday Little R
Cake smash mini sessions are seriously some of my favorite things to shoot! I love kids and that no matter how they react in this situation… its adorable! I’ve seen babies dive head first into their cake and lick the frosting off like a dog. I’ve seen babies merely poke at the cake and lick dainty specks of frosting off their fingers. I’ve seen babies crawl through, step in, and completely ignore their cake and I LOVE every single minute of it. It’s my favorite and, I think, most classic way to celebrate baby’s first birthday and I love being able to couple it with birthday pictures. Without further ado, here’s Little R and his first birthday photo shoot.